POTO - The magic potato POTO - The magic potato

Great start!

I liked the music and the graphics were very crisp. looking forward to future instalments!

ollylawson responds:

the musics pretty catchy, and thanks! You won't be let down

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Its good... I guess

Pros:
The intro. God how I love that intro. Crisp graphics and very smooth animation. The idea of putting brittney in as a shield was also a good Idea.

Cons:
A nice punching game, but its not really much different than the other punch-type assasins out there. More variety and obstacles would have made this a much better game. A score / combo meter would have been nice also

Overall: Nice to show you all are still pumping out decent games. Overratted? yup, but it'll come down in due time. Love to see more from you guys.

Office Space Soundboard Office Space Soundboard

Good soundboard on a great movie!

Nice work with getting the sounds. The only Thing I could ask to add is to make it more presentable. Other than that you got preety much all the funny quotes form the movie, good job!

School Girl Sim 1 School Girl Sim 1

Ng loves its Hentai!

This'll get a million vites in no time. Nice work and nice pics.

Klacid responds:

Thanks

QSight QSight

Some cool effects

pretty interesting layout and style. I enjoyed it. 3/5

Contra 20th Anniversary Contra 20th Anniversary

<3 Nostalgia rush.

Loved this game when I was a kid. And this flash recreation is pretty faithful. The sound is a bit muffled and it feels a touch slow. But still a great effort and a great flash game.

Rolf's Adventure Part 1 Rolf's Adventure Part 1

Very ingenious idea!

love the creativity and the into animation was pretty cool too.

The game however was pretty boring.

Deo Deo

Nice little game.

I enjoyed the RPG elements, the monsters could be more varied though.

Nice job.

Portal Protect Portal Protect

Decent little diversion

Allthough gets really boring really fast. The powerups were nice, and the idea was pretty cool.

Overall good work

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

This is ok...

But jeese, this thing is years old. Ya it's Tolm Fulp. Ya it's Pico. But its just another point and click shooter.

Is bear in the big blue house still on?

Making rehashes of your old games just so they're more accessable is nothing more than laziness, you could be spending the time working on a new game.

TomFulp responds:

It's not laziness, laziness would be not to re-introduce them. I am juggling a console game and a web game at the moment, AND running NG. I want to submit these via the Portal because their former locations are no longer relevant to how NG works and how content is organized.